Savannah Delaney-Wolf Child: Cuddly Teddy Bear Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps October 03, 2021 had a lot of old CDs not being used Play with the idea of cutting it up and seeing what I could do with them. Then it started to look like glass.and then I thought of those flower teddy bears so I'm going to be making a teddy bear out of CDs Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments David Knight8 October 2021 at 20:41Hi Savannah! I hope your project it going well! I've attached some work by Robert Bradford it may help you with ideas on how to create and present your CD teddy bear.https://www.ndigallery.com/by-artist/robert-bradfordReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJessica10 October 2021 at 01:48Did you make a foam/clay bear then prick it full of CD shards? cause that might work?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Hi Savannah! I hope your project it going well! I've attached some work by Robert Bradford it may help you with ideas on how to create and present your CD teddy bear.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.ndigallery.com/by-artist/robert-bradford
Did you make a foam/clay bear then prick it full of CD shards? cause that might work?
ReplyDelete