Britney Pack: Project 2: Process
The presentation:
Another object I manipulated was a pair of door hinges, for this I made the hinges unable to move by glueing them together. I used gorilla glue and let them set under a chair to add pressure so that way they were secure.
I used both regular eye glasses as well as sunglasses for this project and used black paint on the eye glasses in order to block all vision and then removed the lenses from the sunglasses to allow all light in.
I decided for this project to follow the process of continuation and destruction/deconstruction. By continuing my mini series of regular household objects and stripping them of their functionality. Through this process I deconstruct the objects at hand in whatever way I see fit in order to remove any and all use of such object.
Here are just a few new examples:
Firstly I removed the wiring on the two rackets so they have no function now plus I also had birdies and removed the bottom half so they are only the caps
I have more to bring to class as well.
Comments
Post a Comment